- 1 cup Mr Bean Cold Brew Coffee Concentrate *Buy Here
- Coconut Milk *Or milk of choice
- 1/4 cup toasted unsweetened coconut flake + more for extra topping
- 2 tbsp chocolate syrup + extra for topping
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- Ice cubes
- In the morning, toast your coconut flakes by spreading 1/4 on a baking sheet and cooking for 3-5 minutes in a 350-degree F (190 C) oven.
- Next place all ingredients in a blender and mix until smooth and well combined.
- To thicken, add more ice cubes. To thin, add more coffee or chocolate syrup.
- Serve immediately, or freeze for later. Top with coconut whipped cream, more toasted coconut and a drizzle of chocolate syrup, if desired.
📷 Photo by The Minimalist Baker / Recipe inspired by The Minimalist Baker 🍴