What's Easter without Easter eggs?! This one is friendly for everyone even if you're vegan, have a dairy intolerance or counting your calories! Everyone is free to enjoy the good things in life that is chocolate and coffee! ☕️ ❄️ 🍫 🐰
- Chop the chocolate 🍫
- Melt 3/4 over slow heat, remove from the heat and then add the last 1/4
- Pour into your mould tray and then tilt as it drys to try to make a thick even coating of chocolate. *Coat twice if you think it’s too thin. Place chocolate in the freezer to set while you make the filling.
- Blend all the other ingredients together until smooth.
- Add a few tbsp of water if it’s too thick to blend.
- Turn out the egg chocolate shells and spoon in the mocha filling.
- Press together and then chill for an hour to set.
- Store in the fridge and enjoy within a week.
Total time: 20m
Yield: 6/12 eggs
Calories: 310 cal
📷 Photo by Nest & Glow / Recipe inspired by Nest & Glow