YUMM! Pumpkin pie spice + cococonut milk + cold brew coffee and sweetened with maple syrup...this frappe is dangerously good!
- 60ml Mr Bean Cold Brew Coffee Concentrate
- 10 frozen full fat coconut milk ice cubes*
- 1/8 cup almond milk + more according to your thickness preference*
- 1/8 cup maple syrup + more to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground dried ginger
- dash freshly grated nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon ground dried turmeric + up to 1/4 tsp more depending on how orange you want it
- In the bowl of a high powered blender, combine the cold brew concentrate, coconut milk ice cubes, 1/8 cup almond milk, 1/8 cup maple syrup, cinnamon, allspice, cloves, ginger, nutmeg, vanilla extract, and turmeric.
- Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Taste and add more almond milk or maple syrup according to your preference, blending again to incorporate any additions.
- Drink immediately and enjoy!
NB: Make the coconut milk ice cubes overnight (or freeze for at least 8 hours). Shake your can of coconut milk before pouring the milk into the trays. You'll want to freeze at least 1 cup of coconut milk into 10 standard cubes.
Recipe by Renee Shuman