Easter time can bring a bit of chaos in to your lives (special shout out to the parents out there making Easter bunny nests and organising Easter egg hunts!)
Sometimes, the only coping mechanism comes in the form of alcohol, coffee and dessert...so while we are all short on time (if that's any justification to get boozed) Let's whip up this cocktail and never look back 👏 🍸
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1/2 cup Mr Bean Cold Brew Coffee *buy here
- 1/4 cup cup Bailey's Irish Cream
- 1/2 cup milk of choice *Almond milk is always a winner
- 1 Tablespoon granulated sugar
- 3 Tablespoons fudge/chocolate sauce (plus a little more for topping)
- whipped cream (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend on high until smooth.
- Pour in a glass and top with whipped cream and fudge sauce.
- Enjoy and happy easter!! 🐣 ❤️
📷 Photo by Almost Supermum / Recipe inspired by Almost Supermum